Monday, February 24, 2014


I love Chile! I love how beautiful it is, I love the people, they are so loving and kind, I love those I have met, my investigators, the members and mission leaders that help and support us. But more than any of that I love my purpose here. I am here to teach of the restored Gospel of Christ, to serve and help people understand the reality of our savior and Redeemer. there is really no thing that is of greater values then that. Because...¨rich is he that has eternal life¨ dc6:7

 This week we have had many new and interesting encounters with people of different faiths. I love talking to people about their beliefs... that’s probably a good thing because that’s what I’m doing here for 2 years. But I really have a new and deeper testimony and understanding of what is truth, and how we can find out answers in this life. Every single religion has parts of the truth, every people can discern what is good and what is bad, what is just and what is corrupt. I am so glad that I have the opportunity to give people the truth of the gospel of Christ in its perfect form.

Some people seem happy with just part of the truth and don’t want to put in that extra effort to keep learning, keep looking.

I never what to stop learning, I never what to stop experiencing the wonderful mercies, miracles, and experiences in this life and on our pathway to our father in heaven,

But some advice for all... don’t let your minute passions destroy your forever dreams.

Because forever happiness is worth fighting for.

Love you!

 





And we bought an ELECTRIC FLY SWATTER!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment