Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Aug 26, 2014

The days are long but the weeks go by so fast! I don’t even want it to go this fast it’s kind of freaking me out.
Second transfer down in Yungay and who knows how many more to go! My Companion elder Villegas is outta here, going to Penco and I will have a new companion elder Judkins! He was in my zone in the dirty T-Sur (south Talcahuano zone) and I am excited to work with him here.
SOO many things crazy happened this week it seems unreal. (Just another week in Yungay... it’s all madness down here all the time) we have a new branch president! And all of the missionaries except for me are leaving. The sister missionaries as well left and they are going to send in another set of elders.
I’m staying as branch counselor however which I am excited about.
It’s great working with the branch here...because they really need the help and I feel that I am really making a difference.
What a blessing it is to be the hands of the Lord.
This morning I ran with my companion! We heard of this loop trail through the forest and we wanted to check it out. It turned out to be a 6 mile run. My companion almost died but it was a good time. We went with one of our investigators named Leandro, he speaks English (a little bit) and is going to study abroad in Australia in a couple months.
I know that the priesthood power is real! This week due to some problems that occurred we were able to give blessings and discern how to act in tough situations. I know that the Lord through his power is protecting his servants and guiding us.
Everyone has different gifts and talents that our father in heaven has given us.
But I feel that the most important talent to develop is to learn to listen and comprehend the promptings of the Holy Ghost and then follow with obedience.

Love you!


Birthday brownies that we made for Taylor! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment