Monday, March 30, 2015

March 30, 2015

So as I said I am now in Linares!
The farthest zone from anything in the whole mission and my 3rd branch that I will be serving in. (Quillon, then Yungay and now Linares)
It was a hard Monday, saying goodbye to my sector and every one there, that’s the lame part about the mission but...
  Now that I am here in Linares I feel that it was the Lord who made these changes.  I definitely have received a spiritual confirmation that this is where I need to be to end my mission.
I am right now serving with elder Wiese. He is absolutely hilarious. He was one of my Zone leaders when I was in Yungay and now I am going to kill him here in Linares (that means that this is his last 6 weeks before he goes home)
We are working really hard and loving it here in the farmlands of Linares.
Linares is part of a district that makes up three branches, and they are about 4 hours north from Concepcion in bus. I am not even close to the ocean anymore but I do have a closer view of the Andes from our house.
Although it is a branch it is very strong, this week we had branch conference and 225 people attended! That’s a lot of people!
This week we had so many meetings and changes that we had to travel from Concepcion to Linares 2 times in 2 days... I am so sick of riding buses.
Also our sector is a bike sector because its city, farms and forest all in one.
 My bike seat so highly uncomfortable.
I love you all and if you guys have any questions about what I’m doing or what Chile is like just ask... I’m so used to Chile now that I don’t know what’s normal and what not hahaha
IM PRAYING FOR YOU GUYS!

And that McKay gets sent to China haha :)


No comments:

Post a Comment