Monday, March 23, 2015

March 23, 2015

This week the Lord has sprinkled so many miracles on our sector it was awesome.
I know that when we are prepared God sends his prepared children to us.
Remember that Carolina girl that stopped us on the street? Well she is progressing amazingly and is super excited to get baptized 11 of April. We are even preparing a choir for our ward conference next week and she came to our practice and is going to sing with us.
Also another person in the street came up to us and told us that he is a member but is less active and needs our help to come back to church.
This week I also had another mini cambio with elder Vasquez, from Mexico!
I think the highlight of this week was our stake conference.
We got there with our investigator and she sat with some other members in the form and we moved to the back to allow seats for others, and looking through the crowd We got to see so many of the families that we have taught, our converts and less actives all there!
Seeing all off them gave me a very strong spiritual confirmation that I am doing well here, that I am serving and helping others.
The best feeling is to be in the service of others.
Mosiah 2:17
ALSO
Cambios have come upon us and I am leaving to Linares...
Yeah I am very sad because I didn’t see it coming at all...
I know that the Lord wants me there and I am excited to go, but today I have to say goodbye to everyone, that’s the hardest part.
 But my new companion is Elder Weesie!
He is great so we are going to have a blast together.
Days of cambios are always so insane! There never is enough time. So I need to go new.
But I will talk a little more about it next week.

Love you family!

No comments:

Post a Comment