Wednesday, November 26, 2014

November 25, 2014

What a week. Because my companion and I are new to this place we have been passing by a lot of the member’s houses to get to know them. There is about 100 to 120 people that come to church every week. The church is jam packed! I haven’t seen this many Mormons since I was in Utah!
Okay maybe that’s a bit dramatic but it is a giant cambio from Yungay to Collao. I actually forgot how a Ward Works, and that there are different classes for the separate organizations.
We are still pretty lost in our sector. It is very big. Within our sector we have the Concepcion bus terminal, the Concepcion soccer stadium, 2 different colleges and a lot of houses with people inside of them waiting to hear the gospel.
Really cool story time!
We were walking around Wednesday and I heard someone shout my name…¨elder Stewart Elder Stewart! ¨
I turn around to see one of the daughters of our investigators from YUNGAY! She studies at the college here and goes back to Yungay on the weekends. She hear that I left Yungay and was a Little bummed that she couldn’t say goodbye but then saw the back of my head and then ran 2 blocks to see if it was me or not. Her family is progressing very well in Yungay and the student is going to go to an activity with us this Friday in our church! Small world! The Lord Works in mysterious ways.


Appreciate these pictures.
Some of the members from Yungay.









No comments:

Post a Comment