Monday, November 17, 2014

November 17, 2014

Well its big city life for me now. This week I will leave Yungay and head off to Concepcion as district leader and to open a sector that was white washed.
I will have a new companion named Elder Martinez, I don’t know him yet but I’ll let you know how that goes...
I am very excited to be in the city again but I’m not quite sure how I will handle it. I gotten used to the peace of farm life.
It’s been 6 good long months here and I have learned so much in this little town; yeah it was hard, but so worth it.
15 members to 35 members is a great achievement and now I am excited to see what I can do in Concepcion.
I don’t have much time because I’m going to run out and say chau chau to all of the people here before I go… but here are some more pictures!






No comments:

Post a Comment