Monday, October 6, 2014

October 6, 2014

Well it is that time again…Transfers.
But no need to fret because I am going to stay in Yungay for another 6 weeks.
It is a little strange to be in a sector for so long, usually it is not like that but If God still wants me to be here working I will do it. Besides its awesome here. Even though I do feel detached from the whole outside world it’s great.
Actually all of the missionaries here stayed the same. I am still with Elder Judkins and Elder Watson and morel are still working with us. Whoohoo!
Wasn’t conference just great!?
I don’t know if it has always has been this amazing or not but if so I don’t know what I was thinking before the mission.
Just think about it. We have the chance to hear the words of Prophets and apostles today. I’m sure if Moses was here and said that he wanted to address the whole world everyone would listen with anticipation. Well it’s pretty much the same thing. I am so glad that I have the knowledge that there is a prophet of God today and that he guides this Church under the direct council of our savior Jesus Christ.
I have learned so much this week and I will share with you all of the juicy details next week. Because I’m busy.

I love you



No comments:

Post a Comment