Monday, February 2, 2015

Feb. 2, 2015


The struggle is real with the less actives in Tome. Seems like everyone and their neighbors have their complaints and sob stories and criticisms... but none of that matters to me. I'm not a therapist I'm a missionary... if you want to talk about how unjust the world and its people are go talk to Judge Judy... 'Caso cerrado'. (Case closed)

I am here to talk about God, and his infinite love for all of us.
We can't love God without loving his commandments.

And that's all I have to say about that.

This week I got to have 2 mini cambios.

One with Elder Santos a big Brazilian black guy in my Zone, and the other with Elder Calder, the president’s assistant.

 "IF you do today what others won't, you can accomplish tomorrow what others can't.” -Dan Clark


Sorry that's all I can say this week. Love you!


No comments:

Post a Comment